A Near Run Thing

A simple blog about my wargaming activities and thoughts.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Still excited...

So far this week I have been playing with my new Crimean War figures, cleaning them up etc. and lining them all up smart. I am actually still awaiting the delivery of the rest of the Russians, the British and the released itself...but that doesn't stop me having fun setting out the rest:














That incredibly bad picture is actually two French Battalions in column flanked by two guns and covered by Skirmishers. I really am impressed by these figures and am completely unable to take a good photograph of the buggers!

Other than the waiting not much has taken place however, although I made a list of paint "needs" at work today and also I need to get around to replacing many of my tools which are old school ones and getting a bit rusty!

The only other news is that I am still ebaying under Arcangeli1983 so please keep looking!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now all you gotta do is paint em... ;)they do look nice all lined up tho!

P.s. get alex to photo them with his macro lens!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home